76 recipes available
- Cheese tart : Fougasse dough with cheese and cream topping.
- Filo leeks and cheese tart : Like a crusty leek quiche.
- Maroilles cheese quiche : A kind of quiche with leek and Maroilles cheese.
- Nanou's tuna tart : Puff pastry, mushrooms, shallots and tuna.
Pasta and rice
- Bolognaise lasagne : Layers of pasta, meat in tomato sauce, béchamel sauce, topped with cheese.
- Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds : Broth rizotto, small vegetables and flax seeds.
- Creamy risotto with vegetables : Vegatables cooked separately, and rice cooked slowly in vegetable stock.
- Pea risotto 'mantecare' : Creamy risotto with mascarpone, Parmesan and peas.
- Spaghetti Carbonara : Famous italian recipe with cream, egg yolks, bacon and lemon juice.
- Spaghetti with smoked salmon : Spaghetti, smoked salmon, cream, Parmesan, lemon and egg yolk.
- Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style : Fresh pasta, and vegetable spaghetti.
- Thaï rice with small vegetables : Carrots, turnips, leeks, cauliflower and Thaï rice.
- Avengers' potatoes : Potato-cheese gratin, wrapped in thin bacon slices.
- Courgettes (zuchinis) : Barely moist gratin.
- Duck Parmentier : A layer of duck between two layers of potato, topped with cheese.
- Endives : Endives, ham, cheese and béchamel sauce.
- Fried rillettes : Lean rillettes cakes with mashed potato.
- Gratin Dauphinois : A gratin without cheese.
- Hachis parmentier : meat with mashed potato and cheese : Meat with mashed potatoes and cheese.
- Hot box cheese : Mont-d'or cheese cooked in box
- Individual creamy endive gratins : Gratin of endives with cream and mushrooms.
- Melting Epoisse on toast : Bread. potatoes, ham and Epoisse cheese cooked in the oven.
- Moussaka : A kind of gratin made with aubergines, meat with tomatos and bechamel.
- Oxtail Parmentier : A parmentier with stewed meat in red wine and herbs .
- Potato and broccoli gratin : Potatoes, broccoli and béchamel sauce.
- Potato and two ham gratin : Gratin of diced sautéd ham and mashed potato.
- Potato gratin : Another classic French family recipe.
- Potimarron (chestnut pumpkin) "au gratin" : A chicken layer, covered with a baked potimarron (chestnust pumpkin) purée.
- Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses : Cauliflower, fried ham and 3 cheeses gently melted.
- Tartiflette : A real winter recipe.
- Baked potoatoes with herb butter or cream : Melting of potatoes, and soft of cream.
- Endives 'bonne femme' : Endives cooked with potatoes, onions and bacon.
- French-style peas : Peas, bacon and spring onions.
- Fresh spinach with cream : Wilted spinach, cream sauce and hard-boiled eggs.
- Green beans with tomatoes : Green beans cooked with tomatoes and bacon dices
- Quartet of brassicas with cream : 4 different brassicas cooked together with cream.
- Real home-made chips*
- Sarladaise potatoes : Potatoes fried in goose fat with parsley, garlic and shallot.
- Sautéd broccoli with ham : Blenched broccoli then sauted with smoked ham
- Spinach brik parcels : Brik parcels with spinach, feta and shallot.
- Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches : Three layers with cocktail sauce.
- Gratin slices with spinach : Bread topped with egg in bechamel and cheese, served with spinach.
- Mediterranean toast : Toast, ham, tomatoes and feta cheese
- Mushrooms on toast, French style : Mushrooms simmered in cream and fried buttered bread.
- Winemaker's toast : Onions, red wine, bacon, potatoes and melted cheese.
Traditional recipes of French cooking
- Cassoulet : Slow-cooked casserole of dried whilte beans and different meats.
- Aligot : Potato purée enriched with cheese.
- Beans with tomatoes : Tomatoes, beans and chicken.
- Big knife-cut chips (French fries) : Chips (French fries) cooked in two stages..
- Breton galettes (pancakes) : Brittany on a plate.
- Cabbage julienne with ham : Cabbage julienne, ham stripes and parsley.
- Couscous : Simplified recipe.
- Crispy rolls with chicken and leek : Filo pastry, finely chopped leeks and leftover chickenr.
- Crispy spinach rolls : Stufffed brik pastry, spinach, bacon, onions and hard-boiled eggs.
- Eggs meurette : Poached eggs, onions, bacon and reduced red wine sauce.
- Express sauerkraut : Simplified recipe.
- Green asparagus omelette : Omelette, green asparagus and Parmesan.
- Hotpot my grandmother's way : Vegetables and smoked meat cooked.slowly.
- Leek and tuna loaf : Sauted leeks with tuna in oil in a salted loaf
- Montbenoit's canapés : Bread, shallots, wine and Morbier cheese.
- Ratatouille confite : Ratatouille cooked long and slow.
- Red rice pannequets : Crusty parcel of red rice, courgette and smoked ham.
- Röstis : A personal version of a typically swiss recipe.
- Sausage buckwheat pancakes : Pancake, sausage, cheese and egg.
- Sausage in brioche : Smoked sausage baked in a brioche.
- Sausage mushroom and cheese crumble : Mushrooms, smoked sausage and typical cheese.
- Sausage with duchess potatoes and a Mont d'Or fondue : Sausage slices with soft mash potatoes coated with melted cheese
- Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham : Mushrooms, spring onions and ham sauted.
- Scrambled eggs with butter-fried bread and fresh spinach : Toast with scrambled eggs and spinaches.
- Seafood sauerkraut : Sauerkraut, fish and fried prawns.
- Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli : Blanched broccoli and fried chicken.
- Small ratatouille with "broken" egg : Mix of vegetables with cooked egg.
- Soufflée omelette with cheese : A light, frothy cheese omelette.
- Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes : Classic recipe but a rather special filling.
- Tomato omelette : Tomato and mushroom omelette.
- Upside-down Parmentier : Mashed potato, slow-cooked meat and red-wine sauce.
If you like these recipes, would you like to read them quietly off-line?If so, the e-book of cooking-ez is really made for you!