51 recipes available
- Key Lime Pie for Jeremy : Lime tart with shortcrust case and whipped cream (Chantilly).
Cakes and pastries
- Brownie : Traditional American chocolate cake with pecan nuts.
- Cookies : Traditional american recipe.
- Cranachan : Whipped cream, raspberies, whisky and oat nougatine.
- Doughnuts : North American ring doughnuts.
- Liège waffles : Round and crusty.
- New tiramisu : Creamier version of a classic.
- Pavlova : Meringue shell filled with whipped cream and diced fruit.
- Tiramisu : Delicious italian dessert.
- Dublin fruit scones : Irish small bread to enjoy with tea.
- Little lemon biscuits : Italian biscuits with lemon zest.
- Pesto : Basil, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil.
Amuses-bouches (small appetisers)
- Mixed seed grissinis : Litlle crusty bread sticks.
- Caesar salad : Lettuce, croutons and Caesar dressing..
- Coleslaw : Cabbage and carrot salad with mayonnaise.
- Hot tomato sauce : Tomatoes, red onion, garlic and Tabasco.
- Piedmont salad : Salad of potatoes, tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise.
- Chinese Soup : Tasty soup with vegetables, chicken, mushrooms and peanuts.
- Chorba : Spicy meat and vegetable soup.
- Minestrone : Italian mixed vegetable soup.
- African style chicken : Smoked chicken with beans and tomato-coconut sauce.
- Chicken nems : Small crispy rolls with vegetables and chicken. -
- Chinese style chicken : Chicken dices, small vegetables and soya sauce
- Carbonnade : Slow-cooked meat with beer, carrots and onions.
- Express chilli con carne : Express version of a classic Tex-Mex dish.
- Hamburgers : Nothing like the fast-food ones.
- Home-made doner kebab : Meat grilled on a skewer.
- Wiener Schnitzel : Thin breaded veal cutlet.
- Koulibiak in pie dish : Sophisticated pie with salmon, rice and mushrooms.
- Mexican ceviche : Avocado, tomatoes and fish cured in lime juice. -
- Tahitian style fish : Fish cured in lime juice.
- Potatoes with prawns : Baked potatoes and prawns with a cream and white wine sauce.
- Vietnamese prawns : Fried prawns in a spicy herb sauce.
Pasta and rice
- Bolognaise lasagne : Layers of pasta, meat in tomato sauce, béchamel sauce, topped with cheese.
- New York style pasta : Pasta, bacon, peas, cream sauce and nutmeg.
- Pea risotto 'mantecare' : Creamy risotto with mascarpone, Parmesan and peas.
- Moussaka : A kind of gratin made with aubergines, meat with tomatos and bechamel.
- Pan-baked hash brown (Hash-brown casserole) : Oven-baked potato cakes.
- Couscous : Simplified recipe.
- Eton mess : Meringue, strawberries and cream: an English dessert,.
- Guacamole : A classic of Mexican cooking
- Houmous : A little lebanese cooking.
- Paella : Traditional rice-based dish with meat and shellfish.
- Papadums : Thin Indian wafers with cumin.
- Potato tortilla (Spanish omelette) : Spanish omelette.
- Röstis : A personal version of a typically swiss recipe.
- Spinach fritters : Chickpea flour and spinach fritters, herb dressing.
- Sushi : The best known dish of Japanese cuisine.
If you like these recipes, would you like to read them quietly off-line?If so, the e-book of cooking-ez is really made for you!