37 recipes available
- Cretan-style salmon : Salmon, yoghurt, feta and tomato.
- Crunchy little pieces of fish : Lightly coated with breadcrumbs and quicly fried.
- Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages : Pan-fried then baked in a parcel (en papillote).
- Fish fillet in express cooking envelope : Envelope cooked in 2 minutes.
- Fish fillet with preserved lemons : Panfried fish steak stuffed with preserved lemon slices.
- Fish in a salt crust : Cooked slowly in a layer of coarse salt.
- Fish in a sesame crust : Fish coated with sesame seeds
- Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc : The best flakes of fish with julienne vegetables .
- Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream : Salmon grilled slowly, sesame rice and corn salad cream.
- Koulibiak in pie dish : Sophisticated pie with salmon, rice and mushrooms.
- Marinated tuna with herbs : Tuna fish, mint and coriander.
- Nicholas's fish : Fish filet and thinly sliced leeks.
- Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage : Salmon steak, white cabbage and sherry vinegar sauce.
- Parcels of fish fillet in spinach : Small pieces of fish rolled in spinach leaf.
- Rolls of fish in smoked ham : An clever mix of smoky flavour and fish .
- Rosemary steamed fish : Fish steak with a fondue of shallots.
- Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables : Fesh salmon escalopes, small dices of fresh vegetables.
- Salmon chard rolls : A pink and green roll.
- Salmon marinated like herring : Fillet of salmon marinated in oil with carrots and onions.
- Salmon rillettes : Terrine of 2 kinds of salmon, with butter and lemon.
- Salmon with sorrel : Tenderness of salmon and slight acidity of sorrrel.
- Stock-pot fish : Vegetables and fish cooked slowly.
- Tahitian style fish : Fish cured in lime juice.
- Crusty cockle tart : Puff pastry tart with cockles in cream and egg-yolk sauce.
- Langoustine and leek tarts : Puff pastry, leeks, langoustines and hollandaise sauce.
- Lobster Thermidor : Cooked in cream and alcohol, then browned in the oven.
- Pan-fried scallops and chanterelles with Noilly Prat sauce : Sautéed scallops, mushrooms and Noilly sauce
- Quick prawn curry : Prawns, cream, lime and curry spices.
- Scallops with cabbage julienne : Pan-fried scallops with Noilly Prat and cabbage julienne with cream.
- Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon : Scallops with crunchy vegetables, foie gras and savoury sabayon.
- Scallops with fondue of leeks : Pan-fried scallops with creamy leek fondue.
- Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan : Grilled scallops with green asparagus.
- Seafood feuillantines
- Sesame fried scampi : Crunchy
- Spaghetti with mussels and basil : Spaghetti, cream sauce made with mussel juices, basil and Parmesan.
- 'Land and sea' kebabs : Kebabs alternating cubes of fish with mushrooms and bacon.
- Mussels marinière : The simplest of methods.
If you like these recipes, would you like to read them quietly off-line?If so, the e-book of cooking-ez is really made for you!