List of recipes using:
52 recipes available
- Courgette tart with mint : Puff pastry, courgettes, mint and feta.
- Crunchy verrines : Verrine of cottage cheese with diced radish, gherkin and shallot.
- Du Barry soup : Creamy cauliflower soup with small pieces.
- Mushroom velouté : Mushrooms, potatoes and shallot, throroughly blended.
- Salmon and spinach quiche : A more vegetarian quiche.
- Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream : Salmon grilled slowly, sesame rice and corn salad cream.
- Lobster Thermidor : Cooked in cream and alcohol, then browned in the oven.
- Nicholas's fish : Fish filet and thinly sliced leeks.
- Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage : Salmon steak, white cabbage and sherry vinegar sauce.
- Quick prawn curry : Prawns, cream, lime and curry spices.
- Scallops with cabbage julienne : Pan-fried scallops with Noilly Prat and cabbage julienne with cream.
- Scallops with fondue of leeks : Pan-fried scallops with creamy leek fondue.
- Stock-pot fish : Vegetables and fish cooked slowly.
- Blanquette of veal : Slow-cooked veal with a thickened sauce.
- Escalope of veal in a cream sauce : Escalopes of veal, cream, mushrooms and lemon.
- Lille style chicken : Chicken, cream and mushrooms.
- Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables : Pork loin furnished with herbs and vegetables julienne.
- Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust) : Different layers of cooked meats in shortcrust pastry. -
- Quick chicken curry : Chicken, curry spices and cream.
- Baked potoatoes with herb butter or cream : Melting of potatoes, and soft of cream.
- Cheese tart : Fougasse dough with cheese and cream topping.
- Courgettes (zuchinis) : Barely moist gratin.
- Crispy rolls with chicken and leek : Filo pastry, finely chopped leeks and leftover chickenr.
- Crispy spinach rolls : Stufffed brik pastry, spinach, bacon, onions and hard-boiled eggs.
- Gratin Dauphinois : A gratin without cheese.
- Individual creamy endive gratins : Gratin of endives with cream and mushrooms.
- Nanou's tuna tart : Puff pastry, mushrooms, shallots and tuna.
- Potato gratin : Another classic French family recipe.
- Potimarron (chestnut pumpkin) "au gratin" : A chicken layer, covered with a baked potimarron (chestnust pumpkin) purée.
- Quartet of brassicas with cream : 4 different brassicas cooked together with cream.
- Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses : Cauliflower, fried ham and 3 cheeses gently melted.
- Spaghetti Carbonara : Famous italian recipe with cream, egg yolks, bacon and lemon juice.
- Spaghetti with smoked salmon : Spaghetti, smoked salmon, cream, Parmesan, lemon and egg yolk.
- Tartiflette : A real winter recipe.
- "BN style" chocolate-filled biscuits : 2 layers of biscuits around a chocolate ganache filling.
- Bounty-style tart for Alison : Sweetcrust pastry, coconut and chocolate.
- Cherry clafoutis : Clafoutis batter and de-stoned cherries.
- Chocolate cream : Simple, onctuous and so chocolate.
- Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse : Chocolate, carmelized nuts, candied grapefruit peel and Irish coffee mousse.
- Chocolate muffins : Filled with a chocolate ganache.
- Chocolate tart : Crispy pastry and soft chocolate.
- Coconut-vanilla cream for Elsa : Vanilla cream, then coconut and a crunchy coconut tuile.
- Crème brulée : Smooth cool vanilla cream and hot caramel crust. --
- Elsa' s Comtoise galette : Similar to choux pastry.
- Household cake (Gâteau de ménage) : Classic pastry from Franche-Comté.
- New tiramisu : Creamier version of a classic.
- Chocolate rolls (petits pains) : Real chocolate rolls.
- Chocolate ganache : Cream and chocolate.
- Potato purée : French-style mashed potato.
- Potimarron (Japanese chestnut pumpkin) purée : Smooth with a hint of chestnut flavour.
- Caesar salad : Lettuce, croutons and Caesar dressing..
- Potatoes with prawns : Baked potatoes and prawns with a cream and white wine sauce.
If you like these recipes, would you like to read them quietly off-line?If so, the e-book of cooking-ez is really made for you!