Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Mix thoroughly with a whisk, and the pancake batter is ready.
Note: there's a commonly-held belief that the batter should be left to rest, but there is no need to do this with buckwheat, as it contains no gluten.
- 1 min.Lightly grease a frying pan with a little oil on a piece of absorbant paper. Use a special pancake pan if you have one.
- 2 min.Pour a ladleful of batter, turning the pan to spread it as you pour, to make a pancake that is as round as possible.
- 2 min.Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 1 min.
- 2 min.Then cook on the other side for 1 or 2 minutes.
Continue like this until you have used up all the batter.