Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Mix thoroughly with a whisk, and the pancake batter is ready.
Note: there's a commonly-held belief that the batter should be left to rest, but there is no need to do this with buckwheat, as it contains no gluten.
- 1 min.Lightly grease a frying pan with a little oil on a piece of absorbant paper. Use a special pancake pan if you have one.
- 2 min.Pour a ladleful of batter, turning the pan to spread it as you pour, to make a pancake that is as round as possible.
- 2 min.Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 1 min.
- 2 min.Then cook on the other side for 1 or 2 minutes.
Continue like this until you have used up all the batter.
Remarks:Feel free to vary the quantity of milk to make the batter thicker or thinner.
Recipes which use it: 10, of which:
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Milk: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bonnevaux apple tart, Cherry clafoutis, Ciabatta, Crusty pistachio, almond and apricot flan, Chocolate rolls (petits pains), ... [All]
- Buckwheat flour: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Buckwheat almond biscuits, ... [All]
- Egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Oaty walnut cake , Four quarters, Almond mug cake for Mary, French croissants, Liège waffles, ... [All]
- Salt: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin du Nord, Tomato pesto, Roasted Cauliflower, Fisherman's Ragout, Aperitif rolls, ... [All]