Step by step recipe:
- 6 min.Prepare 250 g Mayonnaise.
- 3 min.Add 1 teaspoon Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac), 10 drops Tabasco and 1 teaspoon tomato paste.
Mix thoroughly, the best way is to reuse the blender that you used for making mayonnaise.
- Your cocktail sauce is ready.
Remarks:If you don't have tomato paste, you can use ketchup instead, it has less flavour, but it will give you the light pink colour of cocktail sauce.
Recipes which use it: 1
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Breton Sandwich, Avocado with Tuna, Cucumber and salmon salad, Eggs with mayonnaise, Green Piedmont Salad, ... [All]
- Tabasco: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Hot tomato sauce, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Caesar salad, Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, Mexican ceviche, ... [All]
- Tomato paste: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Couscous, Cretan-style salmon , Pissaladière with puff pastry, Cassoulet, Taos hotpot, ... [All]
- Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Coq au vin, Foie gras cured in salt, Crème de foie gras, Lobster Thermidor, Armagnac marzipan, ... [All]