Step by step recipe:
- 6 min.Prepare 250 g Mayonnaise.
- 3 min.Add 1 teaspoon Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac), 10 drops Tabasco and 1 teaspoon tomato paste.
Mix thoroughly, the best way is to reuse the blender that you used for making mayonnaise.
- Your cocktail sauce is ready.
Remarks:If you don't have tomato paste, you can use ketchup instead, it has less flavour, but it will give you the light pink colour of cocktail sauce.
Recipes which use it: 1
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cucumber and salmon salad, Green Piedmont Salad, Seafood feuillantines, Avocado with Tuna, Surprise bread, ... [All]
- Tabasco: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Green avocado salad, Caesar salad, Express chilli con carne, Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, Sushi, ... [All]
- Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rabbit terrine, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Home-made terrine of foie gras, Foie gras cured in salt, Coq au vin, ... [All]
- Tomato paste: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato and courgette tart, Cassoulet, Tomato sauce for pizzas, Cretan-style salmon , Chorba, ... [All]