Step by step recipe:
- 6 min.Prepare 250 g Mayonnaise.
- 3 min.Add 1 teaspoon Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac), 10 drops Tabasco and 1 teaspoon tomato paste.
Mix thoroughly, the best way is to reuse the blender that you used for making mayonnaise.
- Your cocktail sauce is ready.
Remarks:If you don't have tomato paste, you can use ketchup instead, it has less flavour, but it will give you the light pink colour of cocktail sauce.
Recipes which use it: 1
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Piedmont salad, Cucumber and salmon salad, Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Tomato ladybirds, Breton Sandwich, ... [All]
- Tabasco: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mexican ceviche, Guacamole, Hot tomato sauce, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Caesar salad, ... [All]
- Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crème de foie gras, Foie gras cured in salt, Rabbit terrine, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Home-made terrine of foie gras, ... [All]