Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Prepare 1 leek and chop.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Crush garlic cloves with a knife blade.
- 5 min.Prepare 1 Bouquet garni.
- 3 min.
- 5 min.Add the carrot, leek and garlic. Mix well.
Cook uncovered for 5 minutes on low heat.
- 3 min.Add 1 litre 500 ml water and the bouquet garni.
- 15 min.Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- 3 min.After this time, strain the stock.
- 5 min.Leave to cool then transfer to a bottle or jar with a lid.
Remarks:You can vary the vegetables, but I advise you to keep at least carrot, onion and leek.
If you want to freeze the stock, you can use an ice cube tray to make cubes: easy to take out exactly the amount you need.
Recipes which use it: 15Of which:
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Water: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Choux pastry (pâte à choux), Pitta bread, Couscous, Peanut rolls, How to seal a terrine or casserole dish, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato tart, Rosemary steamed fish, Rabbit with mustard, Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, Pasta with mushrooms, ... [All]
- Leek: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Couscous, Filo leeks and cheese tart, Cretan-style salmon , Warm Leek and Potato Salad, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, ... [All]