Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Add 150 ml Fruit coulis (fruit purée), apricot in this case.
- 5 min.Fold in gently with a maryse, to mix well while keeping the air bubbles in the cream, so that the texture will be light.
- 5 min.Serve the fool in glasses, adding a little fruit coulis on top to decorate.
Remarks:Of course, you can make this dessert with any seasonal fresh fruit that you have available. It's particularly good in a blackcurrant or raspberry version.
This dessert can be kept for an hour or two once made, but should be covered with a plastic film and refrigerated.
For a rather more sophisticated version, you can add small pieces of shortbread or finger biscuits after the apricot coulis.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pistachio panna cotta with custard, Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, Chocolate mousse with hazelnuts, Spinach and ricotta ravioli, Vegetable rosette tart, ... [All]
- Fruit coulis (fruit purée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Macarons (the original French macaroons) , Warm apple feuillantines, Frozen Nougat, Framboisier, Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, ... [All]
- Vanilla sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bounty-style tart for Alison, Tatin apples with mascarpone cream, Strawberry, kiwi and mascarpone verrines, Chocolate muffins, Arizona cupcakes, ... [All]