Step by step recipe:
- 21 min.
- 3 min.Pour 1 tablespoon caster sugar onto 100 g blackcurrant, and stir a few seconds to coat them with sugar.
- 5 min.Preheat oven to 392°F (200°C).
Put a teaspoon of mixture into each mould.
- 5 min.Put on a few blackcurrants, then cover with another teaspoon of mixture.
It's not necessary for blackurrants to be completely covered.
- 15 min.Put in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, then turn out onto a rack.
Remarks:You can use fresh or frozen blackcurrants.
As usual, muffins are better slighly warm.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Muffin dough: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate muffins, Raspberry muffins, ... [All]
- Blackcurrant: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Blackcurrant coulis, Blackcurrant liqueur, ... [All]
- Ground almonds: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gâteau Nantais, Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée), Chocolate madeleines, Nanou's chocolate cake, Pear, grapefruit and pistachio tart, ... [All]