Step by step recipe:
- 21 min.
- 3 min.Pour 1 tablespoon caster sugar onto 100 g blackcurrant, and stir a few seconds to coat them with sugar.
- 5 min.Preheat oven to 392°F (200°C).
Put a teaspoon of mixture into each mould.
- 5 min.Put on a few blackcurrants, then cover with another teaspoon of mixture.
It's not necessary for blackurrants to be completely covered.
- 15 min.Put in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, then turn out onto a rack.
Remarks:You can use fresh or frozen blackcurrants.
As usual, muffins are better slighly warm.