Step by step recipe:
- 35 min.Prepare 450 g Muffin dough.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Melt in a bain-marie or microwave oven, stir slowly to get a soft mix: the dark chocolate ganache.
Leave to cool and thicken slightly.
- 5 min.Put a little muffin dough in the bottom of your moulds, just to cover the bottom.
- 5 min.Add ½ teaspoon ganache.
Be careful to put not too much ganache, otherwise it might spill out and burn during cooking.
- 5 min.Add muffin dough to completely cover chocolate.
- 15 min.Put in the oven and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Turn out and allow to cool (but not too much) on a rack.
Muffins are much better served warm.
Remarks:If you prefer milk chocolate, you can make the ganache with this, but only use half the quantity of cream (15 g).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Muffin dough: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Raspberry muffins, Blackcurrant-almond muffins, ... [All]
- Chocolate: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Chocolate mug cake, Chocolate eclairs, Chocolate sauce, Chocolate madeleines, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Baked potoatoes with herb butter or cream , Spaghetti with smoked salmon, Blanquette of veal, Quiche Lorraine, Feta and spinach brik pie, ... [All]