Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Mix well.
- 1 min.Add 1 egg and mix again.
- 1 min.
- 1 min.... and mix once more.
- You can add some chocolate chips if you like, but this is not essential.
This mixture can be prepared in advanced, even the day before.
- 3 min.Divide the mixture evenly between the mugs.
- 2 min.Cook one mug at a time (this is important) for 1 minute 30 seconds each at 850 Watts.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before eating as the cake will be boiling in the centre when you take it out of the oven.
Remarks:If you would like a lighter cake, add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder to the mixture.
This is a great way to keep children amused on a rainy afternoon for a few minutes before teatime. As long as you take the mugs out of the microwave for them, there's no risk of them burning themselves.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish in white wine, Strawberry and rhubarb crumble, Oatmeal cake, Foie gras fingers, Plain cake, ... [All]
- Chocolate: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: "BN style" chocolate-filled biscuits, Flaky brownie brioche, Chocolate cream, Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, Chocolate almond cookies, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Liège waffles, Plum tart, Brioche dough, Ciabatta, Rice pudding with fruit and nuts, ... [All]