Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.If your pistachios still have skins, put them in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- 10 min.Drain them, then remove skins while still wet and hot (it's easier).
- 5 min.On a baking sheet, put 50 g whole almonds, 50 g pistachios and 50 g walnut kernels, put in the oven at 150°C or 302°F for 5 minutes until lightly toasted.
- 10 min.Remove from the oven, allow to cool and chop roughly.
- 5 min.Cut 6 Candied grapefruit peel into very small dice and mix with nuts.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Start a chocolate disc: with a maryse spread out a 1 or 2 mm layer of chocolate.
- 2 min.Quickly put on it a layer of nuts. Press in with the back of a spoon or your fingers, to be sure that nuts are embedded in the chocolate.
- 30 min.Continue like this with all the chocolate. You can vary shapes and sizes.
Put in the fridge for at least one hour.
- 1 hourAfetr this time, unstick discs from paper.
- 5 min.Serve with ice-cream for example, or to finish a meal with coffee or tea.
Remarks:You can alter this recipe by changing nuts or dried fruits and/or replacing dark chocolate with white.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Chocolate: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate mousse with hazelnuts, Chocolate sauce, Chocolate mug cake, Chocolate muffins, Chestnut Fudge Cupcakes, ... [All]
- Walnut kernels: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Endive and walnut salad, Special Cheese and Walnut Sticks, Apple Strudel, Moist cereal bars, Tomato and cream cheese terrine, ... [All]
- Pistachios: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pistachio panna cotta with custard, Chocolate Truffles, Pistachio powder or paste, Rice pudding with fruit and nuts, Nougat, ... [All]