Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 2 min.Prick pastry all over with a fork or a "pique-vite".
- 5 min.Spread 150 g Stewed apple (compote) over the pastry, to within about 0.5 cm of the edge.
- 15 min.Peel 5 apples, remove core, and cut into slices.
Put apple slices onto the tart.
- 30 min.Put in the oven, and cook until the pastry turns golden brown (about 30 minutes).
- You can glaze the tart to give it an attractive finish.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Stewed apple (compote): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Apple charlotte with toasted brioche, Cochelin d'Evreux, Little apple turnovers with almonds and raisins, Linzer torte, Amiens macaroons, ... [All]
- Apple: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Brioche Tatin, Apple Tatin Terrine, Apple Pie, Quince and apple compote, Apple and Blackcurrant Brioche Pies, ... [All]
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Thin endive tart, Ham "friand" pie, Chicken and mushroom pie, Crusty cockle tart, Mini palmiers, ... [All]