Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 2 min.Prick pastry all over with a fork or a "pique-vite".
- 5 min.Spread 150 g Stewed apple (compote) over the pastry, to within about 0.5 cm of the edge.
- 15 min.Peel 5 apples, remove core, and cut into slices.
Put apple slices onto the tart.
- 30 min.Put in the oven, and cook until the pastry turns golden brown (about 30 minutes).
- You can glaze the tart to give it an attractive finish.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Stewed apple (compote): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Little apple turnovers with almonds and raisins, Amiens macaroons, Cochelin d'Evreux, Apple amandine tarts from Brélès, Apple and pear tart, ... [All]
- Apple: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cochelin d'Evreux, Caramelised apple pie, Apple crisps, Alsatian apple tart, Norman flambéed apples, ... [All]
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: How to cook caramelized puff pastry well, Vegetable rosette tart, Crusty pistachio, almond and apricot flan, Beef Wellington, Nanou's tuna tart, ... [All]