Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 2 min.Prick pastry all over with a fork or a "pique-vite".
- 5 min.Spread 150 g Stewed apple (compote) over the pastry, to within about 0.5 cm of the edge.
- 15 min.Peel 5 apples, remove core, and cut into slices.
Put apple slices onto the tart.
- 30 min.Put in the oven, and cook until the pastry turns golden brown (about 30 minutes).
- You can glaze the tart to give it an attractive finish.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Stewed apple (compote): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Little apple turnovers with almonds and raisins, Apple semelles (flat apple tarts), Apple charlotte with toasted brioche, Apple amandine tarts from Brélès, Amiens macaroons, ... [All]
- Apple: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Clafoutis "Marie-Antoinette", Four quarters (adding fruit), Rice pudding with fruit and nuts, Tatin apples with mascarpone cream, Bonnevaux apple tart, ... [All]
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken pie, Apple Strudel, Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Tart Tatin, Smoked salmon sacristains, ... [All]