Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 2 min.
- 4 min.Beat until thooughly mixed.
- 15 min.Shape the mixture into into small heaps using 2 teaspoons, well spaced out on a baking sheet.
- Place an almond on the top of each heap.
- 20 min.And bake for about 15 minutes.
- Watch carefully towards the end of the cooking time: they are done when the edges are browned.
Leave to cool before eating.
Remarks:These small biscuits are the equivalent of Proust's madeleine for me: I can't make them without finding myself back, in my thoughts, in that (distant, very distant) time when I was about ten years old.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bonnevaux apple tart, Oat financiers for Louise, Arizona cupcakes, Cornmeal baps for Anne, Tea and white chocolate biscuits, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Apple Strudel, Bonnevaux apple tart, Sugar syrup, Amaretti, Coconut rocks, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Chocolate rolls (petits pains), Crackers, Gâteau Breton (Brittany butter cake), Caribbean upside-down cake, ... [All]