Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Leave to cool for 5 minutes and add 2 tablespoons Malibu rum. Whisk again to mix thoroughly.
- 1 hourPour the prepration into small moulds, preferably in silicon, which makes turning out easier.
Leave to set in the fridge for about an hour.
- 32 min.Prepare a chocolate sauce.
- 5 min.Arrange 3 coconut fondants on each plate (or whatever is appropriate for the size of mould used).
- 5 min.
- To really surprise your guests, be sure to cover the fondant completely with the chocolate sauce, so that no white is visible and the coconut is discovered with the first spoonful.
Remarks:If you'd like the texture to be closer to the real Bounty, you can add a tablespoon or two of dessicated coconut to the mixture.
Source:Home made, warmly dedicated to Alison, who loves coconut. [Ooooh! The translator blushes at this point!].
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Unsweetened coconut milk: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Coconut-vanilla cream for Elsa , Bounty-style tart for Alison, African style chicken, ... [All]
- Chocolate sauce: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Profiteroles, Poire Belle Hélène, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Turnip and sesame puree (tahina) soup, Vegetable clafoutis, Fresh mint ice-cream, Langoustine gratin, Quiche Bretonne, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Brioche dough, Stewed rhubarb, Strawberry Charlotte, Fresh mint ice-cream, Bonnevaux apple tart, ... [All]