Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Leave to cool for 5 minutes and add 2 tablespoons Malibu rum. Whisk again to mix thoroughly.
- 1 hourPour the prepration into small moulds, preferably in silicon, which makes turning out easier.
Leave to set in the fridge for about an hour.
- 32 min.Prepare a chocolate sauce.
- 5 min.Arrange 3 coconut fondants on each plate (or whatever is appropriate for the size of mould used).
- 5 min.
- To really surprise your guests, be sure to cover the fondant completely with the chocolate sauce, so that no white is visible and the coconut is discovered with the first spoonful.
Remarks:If you'd like the texture to be closer to the real Bounty, you can add a tablespoon or two of dessicated coconut to the mixture.
Source:Home made, warmly dedicated to Alison, who loves coconut. [Ooooh! The translator blushes at this point!].
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Unsweetened coconut milk: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Coconut-vanilla cream for Elsa , African style chicken, Bounty-style tart for Alison, ... [All]
- Chocolate sauce: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Profiteroles, Poire Belle Hélène, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fresh spinach with cream, Cocotte eggs with Comté, Stuffed pumpkin gratin, Rabbit civet "à la normande", Frozen Nougat, ... [All]