Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 20 min.Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 30 min.Meanwhile, prepare the lime curd.
- 10 min.Then fill the tarts with lime curd while it is still warm and tap gently to give an even and smooth surface to the tarts.
Remarks:You can make this as one large tart rather than small ones, but it will be tricky to cut as the slices are rather fragile.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pistachio custard tart, Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, Pear, grapefruit and pistachio tart, Crust for tea, Bounty-style tart for Alison, ... [All]
- Lime (or lemon) curd: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lemon Tart / Meringue Pie, Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, ... [All]