Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 20 min.Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 30 min.Meanwhile, prepare the lime curd.
- 10 min.Then fill the tarts with lime curd while it is still warm and tap gently to give an even and smooth surface to the tarts.
Remarks:You can make this as one large tart rather than small ones, but it will be tricky to cut as the slices are rather fragile.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Apple amandine tarts from Brélès, Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, Pear and lime meringue pie, Lemon Tart / Meringue Pie, Flaked almond tart, ... [All]
- Lime (or lemon) curd: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, Lemon Tart / Meringue Pie, ... [All]