Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Roll out the puff pastry and line the tart tins or moulds, leaving a little pastry overhanging the edge.
- 30 min.Prick the bottoms of the tart cases with a fork and leave to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Mix together with a whisk.
- 10 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Trim off the excess pastry around the tart cases and stand them on a baking sheet.
- 5 min.Fill 3/4 full with almond cream.
- 20 min.Bake for about 20 minutes.
Decorate with a dusting of icing sugar.
Remarks:These are quicker to make if you use an almond cream or frangipane made in advance.
Source:Based on a recipe by Gaston Lenôtre.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Shallot confit tart, Little apple turnovers with almonds and raisins, Apple Pie, Chicken and mushroom pie, Caramelised apple pie, ... [All]
- Ground almonds: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crust for tea, Almond cream or frangipane, Gâteau Nantais, Sicilian Epiphany Pie, Calissons, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Du Barry soup, Curried prawn risotto, Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables , ... [All]