Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Prepare the soaking syrup: mix 250 ml cold coffee, 100 ml Sugar syrup and 2 tablespoons whisky in a bowl.
- 10 min.
- 3 min.Take a little of this cream and mix it with 100 g Pistachio powder or paste (this is easier to mix in if it is already in almost liquid form).
- 1 min.Pour this mixture into the rest of the cream...
- 3 min....and fold in gently with a soft spatula to make the pistachio cream.
- 5 min.Use a gratin-type dish and arrange the first layer of biscuits in the bottom, after soaking them briefly in the coffee syrup.
- 5 min.Cover with a layer of pistachio cream.
- 5 min.Add a second layer of soaked biscuits.
- 5 min.Then another layer of pistachio cream.
- 3 min.Finish by dusting the top with cocoa powder.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Remarks:You will notice, I'm sure, how tiramisu always improves on being kept overight in the fridge.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cold coffee: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, Chocolate mousse, Tiramisu, New tiramisu, ... [All]
- Mascarpone: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tiramisu, Strawberry, kiwi and mascarpone verrines, Pea risotto "mantecare", New tiramisu, Framboisier, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eton mess, Pan-baked hash brown (Hash-brown casserole), Mushrooms on toast, French style, Stuffed pumpkin gratin, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, ... [All]
- Sugar syrup: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Baked Alaska, Individual charlottes with morello cherries, Peach and verbena feuilleté, Blackcurrant sorbet for Edith, Strawberry-mint sorbet, ... [All]