Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Prepare the soaking syrup: mix 250 ml cold coffee, 100 ml Sugar syrup and 2 tablespoons whisky in a bowl.
- 10 min.
- 3 min.Take a little of this cream and mix it with 100 g Pistachio powder or paste (this is easier to mix in if it is already in almost liquid form).
- 1 min.Pour this mixture into the rest of the cream...
- 3 min....and fold in gently with a soft spatula to make the pistachio cream.
- 5 min.Use a gratin-type dish and arrange the first layer of biscuits in the bottom, after soaking them briefly in the coffee syrup.
- 5 min.Cover with a layer of pistachio cream.
- 5 min.Add a second layer of soaked biscuits.
- 5 min.Then another layer of pistachio cream.
- 3 min.Finish by dusting the top with cocoa powder.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Remarks:You will notice, I'm sure, how tiramisu always improves on being kept overight in the fridge.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cold coffee: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tiramisu, Chocolate mousse, New tiramisu, Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spring veal sauté , Creamy risotto with vegetables , Smoked eggs, Pan-fried scallops and chanterelles with Noilly Prat sauce, Filo leeks and cheese tart, ... [All]
- Mascarpone: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Framboisier, Tiramisu, Pea risotto "mantecare", Tatin apples with mascarpone cream, New tiramisu, ... [All]