Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Preheat oven to 392°F (200°C).
Put a little muffin dough in the bottom of each mould.
- 1 min.Tap mould sharply onto work surface, to get an even layer of dough in the bottom.
- 2 min.Pour 1 tablespoon caster sugar onto 100 g raspberries, mix quickly.
- 5 min.Put raspberries into moulds and press gently into dough.
- 5 min.Add a second layer of dough, no matter if the raspberries are not completely covered.
- With bigger muffins, add some raspberries on top for aesthetic reasons.
- 20 min.Put in the oven for about 20 minutes (15 for small muffins), and supervise cooking.
- Turn out as soon as possible, muffins are always better when warm.
Remarks:Of course, you can use any other fruits: blackberries, strawberries, gooseberries, blackcurrants, etc.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Muffin dough: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Blackcurrant-almond muffins, Chocolate muffins, ... [All]
- Raspberries: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Raspberry sorbet, Framboisier, Raspberry tart, Cranachan, Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Brioche dough, Almond macaroon cake, Puits d'amour, Strawberry Charlotte, Bonnevaux apple tart, ... [All]