Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 20 min.Prepare 300 g strawberries, cut them into 4 and spread in a layer over the rhubarb.
- 15 min.
- 5 min.And spread on top of the strawberries.
- 30 min.Bake until the juice from the strawberries begins to show through the crumble topping slightly (about 30 minutes).
You can finish by browning the top under the grill for a few minutes if necessary.
- Best eaten warm.
Remarks:Like any crumble, it's heavenly with a little whipped cream (chantilly).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Strawberries: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: You should not soak strawberries in water, Strawberry tart, Strawberry sorbet, Strawberry Charlotte, Quick Strawberry Millefeuille, ... [All]
- Stewed rhubarb: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato tatin, Clarified butter, Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée), Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, ... [All]