Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 20 min.Peel 4 apples, and cut into small dice.
- 3 min.Melt 80 g butter in a pan over high heat, then add the diced apples.
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Put a layer of tatin apples in the bottom of each glass.
- 5 min.Cover with mascarpone cream and finish with a piece of apple on the top.
Remarks:You can flavour the mascarpone cream with any alcohol you choose, by adding 2 tablespoonsful of Calvados, for example. For a flavour that is more like tiramisu, add 2 tablespoonsful of amaretto.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mascarpone: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Framboisier, Pea risotto "mantecare", Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Tiramisu, Strawberry, kiwi and mascarpone verrines, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: French toast "cordon bleu", Filo leeks and cheese tart, Chocolate mug cake, Broccoli savoury custard, Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, Sausage mushroom and cheese crumble, Breton Pie, Fillets of sole Dieppoise, Beurre blanc sauce, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, Coconut-vanilla cream for Elsa , Caramelised apple pie, Ciabatta, New tiramisu, ... [All]