Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 20 min.Peel 4 apples, and cut into small dice.
- 3 min.Melt 80 g butter in a pan over high heat, then add the diced apples.
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Put a layer of tatin apples in the bottom of each glass.
- 5 min.Cover with mascarpone cream and finish with a piece of apple on the top.
Remarks:You can flavour the mascarpone cream with any alcohol you choose, by adding 2 tablespoonsful of Calvados, for example. For a flavour that is more like tiramisu, add 2 tablespoonsful of amaretto.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mascarpone: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Strawberry, kiwi and mascarpone verrines, Pea risotto "mantecare", New tiramisu, Tiramisu, Pistachio tiramisu, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crème de foie gras, Chocolate mousse with hazelnuts, Maroilles cheese quiche, Vegetable rosette tart, Fresh spinach with cream, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Filo leeks and cheese tart, Morel risotto with Vin Jaune and Mont d'Or, Almond macaroon cake, Kugelhof for Nanou, Steak burger topped with egg, ... [All]