Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Mix until the dough is evenly mixed.
- 2 hoursShape into a flat cake and wrap in plastic film, then refrigerate for 2 hours minimum or overnight.
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Roll out the dough but not to thinly.
- 20 min.Cut out the biscuits in whatever shape you like.
- 30 min.
- 10 min.Meanwhile, melt 200 g white chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Once the cooked biscuits have cooled. dip them one at a time into the melted chocolate, coating them to halfway.
- 20 min.Place them on a sheet of cooking parchment.
- 30 min.Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set the white chocolate.
Your biscuits are now ready to eat.
Remarks:For an interesting variation, try using green tea. I recommend adding 1 tablespoonful of powdered Matcha tea to the dough.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Milk rolls, Biscuit de Savoie sponge cake, Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée), Saucipain, Four quarters, ... [All]
- White chocolate: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: How to keep a tart pastry case crisp, Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, Strawberry Verveine Tart , Raspberry tart, Corsican tarts, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Plum tart, Toasted-flour biscuits, Sugar syrup, Oaty walnut cake , French croissants, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Brioche Tatin, Brownie, Loaf for "les filles'", French toast "cordon bleu", Oat financiers for Louise, ... [All]