Step by step recipe:
- Separate yolks from whites of 3 eggs.
- 2 min.Put egg yolks in a bowl with 90 g caster sugar.
- 5 min.Beat until mixture becomes pale .
- 5 min.Add 250 g Mascarpone a spoonful at a time, until you get a thick smooth cream.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Fold the egg-yolk, sugar and mascarpone mixture into the beaten egg-whites, to get a homogeneous and light mix.
- 3 min.In a dish mix 200 ml cold coffee and 2 tablespoons Marsala.
Prepare your serving dish.
- 5 min.Start assembling tiramisu:
A) Quickly dip a finger biscuit in coffee+marsala, and put in the dish. Continue like this to make the first layer of biscuits.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.C) Sprinkle the whole surface with cocoa powder.
- 12 min.Repeat steps A) to C), until dish is comletely filled, finishing with a topping of cocoa powder.
Put in the fridge, covered with plastic film, for at least 2 hours.
- Dip a round biscuit in the coffee+Marsala mixture and put in the bottom of the dish.
- Add a layer of cream.
- Dust with cocoa and repeat layers until dish is full.
- Finish with a topping of cocoa, and refrigerate for at least two hours.
Remarks:You can also try the new tiramisu, easier and (maybe) even more delicious.
If you don't like the taste of coffee, you can try an apple tiramisu where you replace coffee by syrup with half apple juice, and Marsala by manzanita, the Spanish green apple liquor.
Source:Home made (from Internet).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mascarpone: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Framboisier, New tiramisu, Tatin apples with mascarpone cream, Pea risotto "mantecare", Pistachio tiramisu, ... [All]
- Cold coffee: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, New tiramisu, Chocolate mousse, Pistachio tiramisu, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Toffee apple upside-down cake, Lemon Confectioner's Custard, Sugar syrup, Crème caramel, Crêpes Suzette, ... [All]