Step by step recipe:
- 25 min.Prepare 500 g cauliflower, then boil in salted water until just tender.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a pan on medium heat.
When hot, add the shallot and cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 1 min.Add 1 tablespoon curry powder.
- 1 min.Mix well and continue cooking for a further 1 minute.
- 10 min.
- 1 min.Add the cauliflower and mix well, then turn down the heat.
- 5 min.Put 100 g cashew nuts into a frying pan on high heat and dry-roast them lightly for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 1 min.Add the cashew nuts to the pan with the cauliflower, mix in, check seasoning and serve.
Remarks:You can add more curry powder for a stronger curry flavour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, Crunchy spring salad, Creamy risotto with vegetables , Cauliflower tabouleh, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crème de foie gras, Tagliatelle with cockles, Flaked almond tart, Vanilla ice cream, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, ... [All]
- Cashew nuts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crispy spinach rolls, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Beetroot salad with cashew nuts, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, How to slow cook meat, Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, ... [All]