Step by step recipe:
- 25 min.Prepare 500 g cauliflower, then boil in salted water until just tender.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a pan on medium heat.
When hot, add the shallot and cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 1 min.Add 1 tablespoon curry powder.
- 1 min.Mix well and continue cooking for a further 1 minute.
- 10 min.
- 1 min.Add the cauliflower and mix well, then turn down the heat.
- 5 min.Put 100 g cashew nuts into a frying pan on high heat and dry-roast them lightly for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 1 min.Add the cashew nuts to the pan with the cauliflower, mix in, check seasoning and serve.
Remarks:You can add more curry powder for a stronger curry flavour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Creamy risotto with vegetables , How to prepare cauliflower, Du Barry soup, Chorba, Harvest Gratin, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Involtinis, Beurre blanc sauce, Apple Batter Puddings, Endive and beer soup, The total turnip, ... [All]
- Cashew nuts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Crispy spinach rolls, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Artichoke hearts forestier , Blanquette of veal, Thaï rice with small vegetables, Spinach and Comté Loaf, Turban of sole with langoustines, ... [All]