Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Peel 400 g mushrooms; cut off and discard the stalk.
- 5 min.Chop them fairly small.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 5 min.Add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
If they give off a lot of liquid, either drain this off or wait until it has boiled off. The cooked mushrooms should be fairly dry.
- 2 min.
- 3 min.Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in the same frying pan, still on medium heat. When hot, add the chopped onions, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes without colouring.
- 5 min.Dice 300 g cooked chicken fairly small.
- Mix the chicken with the mushrooms and onions.
Make the rolls by placing a tablespoonful of filling near the edge of a brik sheet.
- 15 min.Then fold it up into a neat rectangular parcel.
- 10 min.Heat 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) oil in the frying pan and fry the brik rolls...
- ...on both sides.
- Serve immediately.
Remarks:Use spring onions if possible, rather than normal onions (shown in the photos).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Special Parmesan baguettes, Summer Salmon Blanquette, Pasta with mushrooms, Vol-au-vent, Spaghetti with mushrooms, ... [All]
- Cooked chicken : You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken and mushroom pie, Chicken with rice and leeks, Duck Parmentier, ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Roast beef "like they do it in Santa Fe", Fish in a seed crust, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, Crab Cakes, French toast "cordon bleu", ... [All]