Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 10 min.Peel and rinse 250 g Jerusalem artichoke, then cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.Bring 1 litre 500 ml Vegetable stock to the boil in a large pan.
- 5 min.
- 4 min.Do the same for the cauliflower...
- 9 min....the Brussels sprouts, then the leek.
- 3 min.To finish, return all the vegetable to the stock to reheat for a few minutes. Check the seasoning...
- 5 min....and serve garnished with a little chopped parsley.
Remarks:It is very important not to overcook the leek so that it stays an attractive green colour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Vegetable stock: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sausages with baked beans, French style, Pea risotto "mantecare", Late Winter Soup with Fresh Spinach, Chinese Soup, Light Broccoli Soup, ... [All]
- Brussels sprouts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, Pork chops with a duo of brassicas, Oven-roasted Sprouts, Quartet of brassicas with cream , Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, ... [All]
- Leek: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Hotpot my grandmother's way , Cretan-style salmon , Gratin du Nord, Vegetable stock, Croque-monsieur gourmand, ... [All]