Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 10 min.Peel and rinse 250 g Jerusalem artichoke, then cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.Bring 1 litre 500 ml Vegetable stock to the boil in a large pan.
- 5 min.
- 4 min.Do the same for the cauliflower...
- 9 min....the Brussels sprouts, then the leek.
- 3 min.To finish, return all the vegetable to the stock to reheat for a few minutes. Check the seasoning...
- 5 min....and serve garnished with a little chopped parsley.
Remarks:It is very important not to overcook the leek so that it stays an attractive green colour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Vegetable stock: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mexican-style pork medallions , Foie gras Chantilly , Endive and beer soup, Pea risotto "mantecare", Light Broccoli Soup, ... [All]
- Jerusalem artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Baked Mont d'Or with diced mixed vegetables, Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Purée of Jerusalem artichokes with foie gras, ... [All]
- Brussels sprouts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Pork chops with a duo of brassicas, Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Sautéed Green Vegetables, Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, Oven-roasted Sprouts, ... [All]
- Leek: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crispy potato galette with leeks, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Warm Leek and Potato Salad, Nicholas's fish, Baked leek and Camembert slices, ... [All]