Step by step recipe:
- 1 min.
- 5 min.Add 200 g cooked spinach, turn down the heat and leave to simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and discard the herbs and garlic.
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Mix well.
- 4 min.Brush 1 sheet of brik with oil, lay the second on top and brush this with oil, too.
Prepare the other sheets of brik like this.
- 1 min.Lay 2 sheets of brik in the bottom of a gratin or pie dish.
- 3 min.Use half the spinach in the bottom layer.
- 3 min.Spread the feta-cream mixture on top.
- 3 min.Add the rest of the spinach.
- 2 min.Cover with the other 2 sheets of brik and fold in the edges. Scatter 1 tablespoon sesame seeds over the top.
- 30 min.Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Remarks:The quantities are very approximate, so feel free to adapt them to your own taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked spinach: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Parcels of fish fillet in spinach, Scrambled eggs with butter-fried bread and fresh spinach, Spinach and ricotta ravioli, Spinach Omelette, ... [All]
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach brik parcels, Cretan Bread, Lumberjack turnovers, Cretan-style salmon , Courgette tart with mint, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Breton Pie, Caesar salad, Fish Mousselines, Fisherman's Ragout, Potimarron (chestnut pumpkin) "au gratin", ... [All]