Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.
- 10 min.Add the sliced leeks, mix well, cover and cook for about 10 minutes...
- 1 min....until leeks are soft, but keep a pretty green colour.
Salt and pepper only now.
- 1 min.Melt 30 g butter.
- 1 min.Place a sheet of filo pastry in front of you.
- 1 min.Coat the whole surface with butter, using a brush.
- 1 min.Put the sheet into your mould or dish, buttered side down.
Trim off the surplus, and use the trimmings to completely cover the inside of the mould.
- 5 min.Do this with 2 or 3 layers of filo pastry, each time buttered side dowm.
Finally butter the upper surface of the last sheet (which will be buttered both sides).
- 3 min.
- 1 min.Beat well.
- 1 min.Put the leeks into the pastry case in an even layer.
- 1 min.Pour in the mixture.
- 1 min.Put slices of cheese on top.
- 30 min.Put in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove when golden brown. It's ready.
Remarks:You can use any cheese you like, but I advise you to use a soft strong-flavoured cheese: Morbier, Maroilles or Munster (for French examples), or any good goat's cheese, etc.
If you love plenty of crust, add one or two more layers of filo pastry.