Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Butter a gratin dish.
Slice 500 g cooked potato and spread in the bottom of the dish.
Pour a generous trickle of olive oil over.
- 15 min.Prepare 750 g purple artichoke and spread in a layer over the potatoes.
- 2 min.Grate 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan) over the top.
- 20 min.Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes...
- ...until the top is nicely browned.
Remarks:For a richer version of this gratin, pour some crème fraiche or bechamel sauce over the potatoes.
If you don't have purple artichokes, normal artichoke hearts will do.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: How to prepare purple artichokes, Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., Penne with purple artichokes, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, ... [All]
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin du Nord, Baked Camembert with Walnuts, Baked salmon fillet, Oven omelette, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, Broad bean salad with Parmesan, Spring Bread, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Raw beetroot salad, Potato tortilla (Spanish omelette), Couscous, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Tomato tart, ... [All]