Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Butter a gratin dish.
Slice 500 g cooked potato and spread in the bottom of the dish.
Pour a generous trickle of olive oil over.
- 15 min.Prepare 750 g purple artichoke and spread in a layer over the potatoes.
- 2 min.Grate 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan) over the top.
- 20 min.Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes...
- ...until the top is nicely browned.
Remarks:For a richer version of this gratin, pour some crème fraiche or bechamel sauce over the potatoes.
If you don't have purple artichokes, normal artichoke hearts will do.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mushroom and artichoke omelette, How to prepare purple artichokes, Harvest Gratin, Purple artichokes braised in white wine, Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., ... [All]
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur gourmand, Baked Camembert with Walnuts, Oven omelette, Baked salmon fillet, Röstis, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Broad bean salad with Parmesan, Curried prawn risotto, Meatballs, Spaghetti Carbonara, Caesar salad, ... [All]