Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Butter a gratin dish.
Slice 500 g cooked potato and spread in the bottom of the dish.
Pour a generous trickle of olive oil over.
- 15 min.Prepare 750 g purple artichoke and spread in a layer over the potatoes.
- 2 min.Grate 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan) over the top.
- 20 min.Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes...
- ...until the top is nicely browned.
Remarks:For a richer version of this gratin, pour some crème fraiche or bechamel sauce over the potatoes.
If you don't have purple artichokes, normal artichoke hearts will do.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., Artichokes with beef, Penne with purple artichokes, Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, ... [All]
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Artichokes with beef, Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Green Piedmont Salad, Röstis, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Raw beetroot salad, Tomato tatin, Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, Pesto crackers, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish fillet with preserved lemons, Sautéed green vegetables, Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, Chicken and mushroom brik rolls, Green avocado salad, ... [All]