Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 1 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a pan on medium heat. When hot, add the chopped onion, salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- 20 min.
- 26 min.
- 2 min.Cover with the cream and mushroom mixture.
- 1 min.And bake in the oven...
- ...until the top is nicely browned.
Remarks:You can replace the chanterelles with other mushrooms. Dried mushrooms, such as black trumpets (also known as horn of plenty) or morels are particularly good.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Quick prawn curry, Chocolate muffins, Crème brulée, Chocolate cream, Lobster Thermidor, ... [All]
- Endives (head of chicory): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Endive and walnut salad, Endive gratin with cancoillotte, How to prepare endives , Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Endives , ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomatoes Provençal, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Polenta, Fougasse with bacon and Comté, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., ... [All]