Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 1 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a pan on medium heat. When hot, add the chopped onion, salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- 20 min.
- 26 min.
- 2 min.Cover with the cream and mushroom mixture.
- 1 min.And bake in the oven...
- ...until the top is nicely browned.
Remarks:You can replace the chanterelles with other mushrooms. Dried mushrooms, such as black trumpets (also known as horn of plenty) or morels are particularly good.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potatoes with prawns, Cream sauce with Vin Jaune, Crunchy verrines, Chocolate cream, Baked potoatoes with herb butter or cream , ... [All]
- Endives (head of chicory): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Endives "bonne femme", How to prepare endives , Endive and walnut salad, Endive and beer soup, Gratin du Nord, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Involtini-Style Filet Mignon , Spaghetti Bolognese, Raw beetroot salad, Green asparagus omelette, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, ... [All]
- Onion: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cauliflower tabouleh, Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Summer Salmon Blanquette, Chicken with rice and leeks, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, ... [All]