Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Cut 250 g fresh tuna into chunks, then salt and pepper lightly.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Using the same pan, pour in 2 tablespoons olive oil, then the chopped leeks.
Cook very lightly, stirring from time to time.
Salt and pepper after removing from the heat.
- 3 min.
- 5 min.Roll out the puff pastry and line the tart tin or mould. Prick all over the base with a fork.
- 2 min.Spread the leeks in an even layer.
- 3 min.Arrange the chunks of tuna on top.
- 2 min.Pour the cream and egg mixture around the tuna chunks.
- 25 min.Bake for around 25 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold, with a green salad, for example.
Remarks:One way you can make this tart even better is to marinate the chunks of tuna before cooking in a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Leek: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Ramekins of duchess potatoes, Sautéed green vegetables, Chinese style chicken, Flamiche, Langoustine and leek tarts, ... [All]
- Fresh tuna: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tender tuna, Marinated tuna with herbs, Spicy seafood plancha, Seared tuna with lemon and lime, ... [All]
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vol-au-vent cases, Mini palmiers, Nanou's tuna tart, Crusty cockle tart, Little apple turnovers with almonds and raisins, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Scallops with fondue of leeks, Crème brulée, Curried prawn risotto, Quick chicken curry, ... [All]