Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 100 g Chorizo into sticks.
- 2 min.Fry in a small pan over medium heat, without adding any fat, for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 1 min.Fry 4 slices cured ham in the same pan for just 30 seconds on each side.
- 4 min.Slice 2 tomatoes, salt and pepper, then fry in the same pan on both sides.
When cooked, just before removing from the pan, take off the skin and discard.
- 2 min.Toast the slices of bread in the toaster(optional).
- 1 min.Arrange on a baking sheet.
Preheat the oven to 220°C (430°F).
- 5 min.Spread a little olive oil on each slice of bread with a brush then add pepper.
- 5 min.Place a slice of ham, then chorizo sticks on each slice of bread.
- 5 min.Add 2 slices of tomato on top.
- 5 min.And finish with the feta.
- 30 min.Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Remarks:You can vary the ingredients in this recipe, change the cheese or the ham, etc. I prefer using Spanish cured ham.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Canapés of red mullet with poppy seeds, Feta and spinach brik pie, Cretan salad, Greek salad, Spinach brik parcels, ... [All]
- Chorizo: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Paella, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli, Chicken and mushroom pie, Alsatian-style salad, Fish in a sesame crust, Rillettes stuffed mushrooms, ... [All]
- Cured ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Vegetable clafoutis, Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, Saltimbocca, Cabbage julienne with ham, ... [All]