Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 3 min.
- 5 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
When really hot, add 2 slices ham, cut into pieces.
Fry until lightly browned. Set aside.
- 2 min.
- 8 min.Add the mushrooms, mix well and cook until they have given off all their liquid and have started to brown.
- 1 min.Add the juice of ½ lemon and mix well.
- 1 min.Add the fried ham and mix again.
- 1 min.Add 4 tablespoons cream, if you wish, to bind the ingredients, but this is not essential.
- 5 min.If you have added cream, leave to reduce by 3/4.
- 2 min.
Make the pancakes
Use a large flat "crêpe" pan (or an Indian tava or griddle) and when hot, melt a knob of butter.
Place a pancake on the pan and spread a little of the mushroom filling in the centre.
- 1 min.Fold in 4 "flaps" over the filling to seal the pancake...
- 1 min....and turn it over to cook on the other side for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Prepare all the pancakes like this.
Remarks:You can use slices of bacon, smoked if you prefer, instead of the ham.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Bolognaise lasagne, "Land and sea" kebabs, Pasta with mushrooms, Special Parmesan baguettes, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Old style brioche, Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée), Langoustine gratin, Chocolate sweetcrust pastry, ... [All]
- Buckwheat pancake: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Breton Pie, Breton galettes (pancakes), Scallop and leek pancakes, Beef Wellington, Mushroom Pancakes au Gratin, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken and mushroom pie, Nanou's tuna tart, Creamy risotto with vegetables , Coq au vin, Breton Pie, ... [All]