Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Roll out the puff pastry and line the mould or tin. Prick the bottom all over and leave to wait in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
- 10 min.Peel 200 g mushrooms and chop. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a pan over medium heat, then add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
Note: if you are using tinned tuna in oil, use the oil from the tin.
- 30 min.Add the chopped mushrooms, stir well and cook until the liquid released by the mushrooms has almost all evaporated.
- 2 min.Add 1 tablespoon flour and stir well. Cook while stirring for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Add 100 g tuna in oil and stir well.
- 5 min.Add 200 g cream, stir well and cook over low heat for a further 5 minutes.
- 5 min.Pour the mixture into the pastry case.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes...
- ...until the tart is nicely browned.
Eat hot or warm, preferably with a green salad.
Remarks:You can also make this tart using shortcrust pastry.
You might like to try adding herbs of your choice to the mixture before it is cooked.
Source:One of Nanou's recipe's, of course.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Apple and pear tart, Pissaladière with puff pastry, Smoked salmon sacristains, Tomato feuilleté with pesto, Apple semelles (flat apple tarts), ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables , Breton Pie, Cherry clafoutis, Lobster Thermidor, Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stuffed artichokes au gratin, Corn salad with croutons, Spaghetti with mushrooms, Rabbit civet "à la normande", Coq au vin, ... [All]