Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Roll out the puff pastry and line the mould or tin. Prick the bottom all over and leave to wait in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
- 10 min.Peel 200 g mushrooms and chop. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 5 min.Prepare 2 shallots, chop and set aside.
- 2 min.Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a pan over medium heat, then add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
Note: if you are using tinned tuna in oil, use the oil from the tin.
- 30 min.Add the chopped mushrooms, stir well and cook until the liquid released by the mushrooms has almost all evaporated.
- 2 min.Add 1 tablespoon flour and stir well. Cook while stirring for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Add 100 g tuna in oil and stir well.
- 5 min.Add 200 g cream, stir well and cook over low heat for a further 5 minutes.
- 5 min.Pour the mixture into the pastry case.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes...
- ...until the tart is nicely browned.
Eat hot or warm, preferably with a green salad.
You can also make this tart using shortcrust pastry.
You might like to try adding herbs of your choice to the mixture before it is cooked.
One of Nanou's recipe's, of course.