Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Prepare 6 purples artichokes.
- 5 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on high heat. When really hot, add the artichokes and sauter briefly, just until they are lightly browned all over.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour in 2 glasses dry white wine, salt and pepper, then turn down the heat and leave to cook...
- 10 min....until the white wine has completely evaporated.
- 8 min.Cook 400 g pasta (penne).
- 1 min.Mix the pasta and artichokes (remove the thyme and discard it), add a trickle of olive oil...
- 2 min....and the grated 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan).
Mix and serve piping hot.
Remarks:You can replace the penne with any pasta you like.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Penne with Mushrooms, Spaghetti with mushrooms, Sunday night pasta, Ham pasta bake, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato tatin, Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, Spring Bread, Creamy risotto with vegetables , ... [All]
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, Purple artichokes braised in white wine, Harvest Gratin, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Ramekins of duchess potatoes, Special Parmesan baguettes, Involtinis, Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, Spinach fritters, ... [All]