Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Prepare 6 purples artichokes.
- 5 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on high heat. When really hot, add the artichokes and sauter briefly, just until they are lightly browned all over.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour in 2 glasses dry white wine, salt and pepper, then turn down the heat and leave to cook...
- 10 min....until the white wine has completely evaporated.
- 8 min.Cook 400 g pasta (penne).
- 1 min.Mix the pasta and artichokes (remove the thyme and discard it), add a trickle of olive oil...
- 2 min....and the grated 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan).
Mix and serve piping hot.
Remarks:You can replace the penne with any pasta you like.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Penne with Mushrooms, Spaghetti with mushrooms, Tagliatelle with cockles, How to cook pasta properly, Pasta with mushrooms, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Pea risotto "mantecare", Special Parmesan baguettes, Broad bean salad with Parmesan, Gratin of purple artichokes, Tomato pesto, ... [All]
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, Gratin of purple artichokes, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, How to prepare purple artichokes, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cretan salad, Spicy seafood plancha, Chicken with rice and leeks, Rillettes stuffed mushrooms, Home-made doner kebab, ... [All]