Step by step recipe:
- 1 min.
- 5 min.Add 150 g ham and 150 g cured ham cut into small pieces and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 3 min.Add this mixture to 400 g potato purée and mix well.
- 5 min.Spread in a gratin dish...
- 3 min....and scatter 100 g grated cheese over the top.
- 30 min.Cook in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes. You can finish the gratin by browning under the grill for a moment if necessary.
Remarks:This goes very well served with a green herby salad in a good vinaigrette dressing.
The proportions for this recipe are suggestions, so feel free to adapt them to your own taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potato purée: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fried rillettes, Two-stage beef chuck , Aligot, Oxtail Parmentier, Salmon and Spinach Gratin, ... [All]
- Ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Ham à la Russe, Endives , Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Croque-monsieur complet, Welsh (French Welsh Rarebit), ... [All]
- Cured ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Saltimbocca, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Mediterranean toast, Shallot confit tart, Surprise eggs, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Stuffed cabbage leaves, Breton Pie, Thin endive tart, Cheese Soufflé, ... [All]