Step by step recipe:
- 1 min.
- 5 min.Add 150 g ham and 150 g cured ham cut into small pieces and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 3 min.Add this mixture to 400 g potato purée and mix well.
- 5 min.Spread in a gratin dish...
- 3 min....and scatter 100 g grated cheese over the top.
- 30 min.Cook in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes. You can finish the gratin by browning under the grill for a moment if necessary.
Remarks:This goes very well served with a green herby salad in a good vinaigrette dressing.
The proportions for this recipe are suggestions, so feel free to adapt them to your own taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potato purée: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sausage with duchess potatoes and a Mont d'Or fondue , Colcannon, Hachis parmentier : meat with mashed potato and cheese, Oxtail Parmentier, Fried rillettes, ... [All]
- Cured ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Saltimbocca, Mediterranean toast, New York style pasta, Vegetable clafoutis, Shallot confit tart, ... [All]
- Ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Endives , Welsh (French Welsh Rarebit), Croque-monsieur, Potted meat (rillettes), French toast "cordon bleu", ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Thin endive tart, Spinach and hard-boiled egg gratin, Pollack Parmentier, Spinach Croque-monsieur , Quiche Lorraine, ... [All]