Step by step recipe:
- 45 min.
- 1 min.
- 20 min.Add 300 g cooked chicken, turn heat down to low, cover and allow to cook gently, stirring occasionally.
After 10 or 20 minutes, you will notice that chicken will completely shred (see picture on right).
Remove from heat as soon as this happens, and set aside covered.
- 3 min.Preheat oven to 392°F (200°C).
Mix the chicken with freshly chopped parsley and spread in a large dish (or individual ones like in the photo).
- 3 min.Cover this chicken layer with a layer of pumpkin purée.
- 3 min.Finish with some grated cheese.
- 20 min.Put in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove as soon as top is nicely browned.
Remarks:You can replace left over chicken with any other meat you have: pork, beef or whatever.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potimarron (Japanese chestnut pumpkin) purée: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: ... [All]
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Surprise bread, Rice and peas, Lemony chicken and radish salad, Quick chicken curry, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: French onion soup, Sausage buckwheat pancakes, Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Gratin slices with spinach, Spinach Croque-monsieur , ... [All]