Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.
- 2 min.
- 2 min.Add the artichokes, salt pepper and stir together.
- 1 min.Pour in 3 glasses dry white wine to give about 1 cm (1/2 inch) depth in the pan.
- 15 min.Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat to minimum. Leave to cook gently...
- ...until the wine has completely evaporated. Check that the artichokes are tender.
- Your artichokes are ready.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Harvest Gratin, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Artichokes with beef, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Summery cheese on toast, Baked salmon fillet, Corn salad with croutons, Light herb sauce, Gravlax, ... [All]
- Dry white wine: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pork chops in the oven, Penne with purple artichokes, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, Winegrowers' sausage casserole, Sauce Normande (for fish), ... [All]