Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.
- 2 min.
- 2 min.Add the artichokes, salt pepper and stir together.
- 1 min.Pour in 3 glasses dry white wine to give about 1 cm (1/2 inch) depth in the pan.
- 15 min.Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat to minimum. Leave to cook gently...
- ...until the wine has completely evaporated. Check that the artichokes are tender.
- Your artichokes are ready.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Harvest Gratin, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Penne with purple artichokes, Artichokes with beef, Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sautéed green vegetables, Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce, Green beans with tomatoes, Crispy prawn rolls, Green avocado salad, ... [All]
- Dry white wine: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Hot box cheese , Sauce Normande (for fish), Béarnaise sauce, Pea risotto "mantecare", Langoustine gratin, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallops with fondue of leeks, Mediterranean toast, Salt cod brandade, Scallops with cabbage julienne, Cretan salad, ... [All]