Step by step recipe:
- 35 min.Prepare 200 g broccoli.
- 30 min.
- 33 min.Prepare 200 g cauliflower.
- 30 min.
- 5 min.Chop the parley leaves.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 5 min.Add the brassicas (after draining thoroughly) and stir to mix well.
Cook like this for 5 minutes.
- 15 min.Then add 200 ml cream, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and leave to thicken gently.
- 2 min.The cream will thicken and will be partly absorbed by the brassicas, which will make them even more tender.
Add the chopped parsley at the last minute.
Remarks:It doesn't really matter if you don't have all the varieties of brassica, but do try to include at least 3 kinds.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: New tiramisu, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Spaghetti Carbonara, Leek and fresh tuna tart, Potato gratin, ... [All]
- Broccoli: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potato and broccoli gratin, Sautéd broccoli with ham, Broccoli savoury custard, How to prepare broccoli, Sautéed Green Vegetables, ... [All]
- Brussels sprouts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Pork chops with a duo of brassicas, Oven-roasted Sprouts, Country vegetable soup, Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, ... [All]