Step by step recipe:
- 35 min.Prepare 200 g broccoli.
- 30 min.
- 33 min.Prepare 200 g cauliflower.
- 30 min.
- 5 min.Chop the parley leaves.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 5 min.Add the brassicas (after draining thoroughly) and stir to mix well.
Cook like this for 5 minutes.
- 15 min.Then add 200 ml cream, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and leave to thicken gently.
- 2 min.The cream will thicken and will be partly absorbed by the brassicas, which will make them even more tender.
Add the chopped parsley at the last minute.
Remarks:It doesn't really matter if you don't have all the varieties of brassica, but do try to include at least 3 kinds.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Paella, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Cauliflower curry, Warm autumn salad, Chorba, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallops with fondue of leeks, "Day After Pork Belly" Soup, Chicken and mushroom pie, Breton Pie, Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, ... [All]
- Broccoli: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéed Green Vegetables, Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, How to prepare broccoli, Sautéd broccoli with ham, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, ... [All]
- Brussels sprouts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Country vegetable soup, Pork chops with a duo of brassicas, Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, Oven-roasted Sprouts, Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, ... [All]