Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and tip in the peas. Cook them for just 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Drain and set aside.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g cooked chicken into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
Add the shallot, cook for 1 minute then salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Add the chicken and mix.
- 5 min.Add 3 tablespoons liquid cream and bring to the boil.
- 2 min.Add 200 g cooked rice and mix.
- 3 min.Lastly, add the peas and a few chopped fresh herbs.
Your dish is ready.
Remarks:The proportions in this recipe are mainly for guidance, so feel free to adapt it to whatever leftovers you have in the fridge and your own taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish fillet in express cooking envelope, Macédoine of vegetables, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, Pea risotto "mantecare", Baked Mont d'Or with diced mixed vegetables, ... [All]
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Valay salad, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Gratin of chicken with rice and sautéed mushrooms, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Surprise bread, ... [All]
- Cooked rice: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Comtoise stuffed tomatoes, Quick stuffed courgettes, Gratin of chicken with rice and sautéed mushrooms, Tomatoes Provençal, ... [All]