Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and tip in the peas. Cook them for just 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Drain and set aside.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g cooked chicken into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
Add the shallot, cook for 1 minute then salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Add the chicken and mix.
- 5 min.Add 3 tablespoons liquid cream and bring to the boil.
- 2 min.Add 200 g cooked rice and mix.
- 3 min.Lastly, add the peas and a few chopped fresh herbs.
Your dish is ready.
Remarks:The proportions in this recipe are mainly for guidance, so feel free to adapt it to whatever leftovers you have in the fridge and your own taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Gratin of chicken with rice and sautéed mushrooms, Valay salad, Beans with tomatoes, Chicken and Avocado Salad, ... [All]
- Cooked rice: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Quick stuffed courgettes, Comtoise stuffed tomatoes, Tomatoes Provençal, Tomato ladybirds, ... [All]
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chinese Soup, Icelandic-style fish and vegetable pie, Eggs en Cocotte à la Française, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, Baked Mont d'Or with diced mixed vegetables, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Little vanilla, clementine and chestnut verrines, Flaked almond tart, Pumpkin (or potimarron) soup, Eton mess, Framboisier, ... [All]