Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and tip in the peas. Cook them for just 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Drain and set aside.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g cooked chicken into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
Add the shallot, cook for 1 minute then salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Add the chicken and mix.
- 5 min.Add 3 tablespoons liquid cream and bring to the boil.
- 2 min.Add 200 g cooked rice and mix.
- 3 min.Lastly, add the peas and a few chopped fresh herbs.
Your dish is ready.
Remarks:The proportions in this recipe are mainly for guidance, so feel free to adapt it to whatever leftovers you have in the fridge and your own taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked rice: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato ladybirds, Gratin of chicken with rice and sautéed mushrooms, Prawn salad with a crunch, Seared tuna with lemon and lime, Comtoise stuffed tomatoes, ... [All]
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chinese style chicken, Icelandic-style fish and vegetable pie, Pea risotto "mantecare", Minestrone, Tomato ladybirds, ... [All]
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Surprise bread, Potimarron (chestnut pumpkin) "au gratin", Quick chicken curry, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Lemony chicken and radish salad, ... [All]