Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and tip in the peas. Cook them for just 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Drain and set aside.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g cooked chicken into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
Add the shallot, cook for 1 minute then salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Add the chicken and mix.
- 5 min.Add 3 tablespoons liquid cream and bring to the boil.
- 2 min.Add 200 g cooked rice and mix.
- 3 min.Lastly, add the peas and a few chopped fresh herbs.
Your dish is ready.