Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and tip in the peas. Cook them for just 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Drain and set aside.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g cooked chicken into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
Add the shallot, cook for 1 minute then salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Add the chicken and mix.
- 5 min.Add 3 tablespoons liquid cream and bring to the boil.
- 2 min.Add 200 g cooked rice and mix.
- 3 min.Lastly, add the peas and a few chopped fresh herbs.
Your dish is ready.
Remarks:The proportions in this recipe are mainly for guidance, so feel free to adapt it to whatever leftovers you have in the fridge and your own taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beans with tomatoes, Surprise bread, Valay salad, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Quick chicken curry, ... [All]
- Cooked rice: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Tomatoes Provençal, Quick stuffed courgettes, Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pea risotto "mantecare", French-style peas, Eggs en Cocotte à la Française, Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages, Fish fillet in express cooking envelope, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Seared tuna with lemon and lime, Eggs en Cocotte à la Française, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Lumberjack turnovers, Red sea bream fillets in a soy-sauce marinade, ... [All]