Step by step recipe:
- 45 min.
- 5 min.Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. When hot, add the courgettes and cook until tender.
Salt and pepper at the end of cooking.
- 5 min.Do the same for the cabbage.
- 5 min.Do the same for the leeks.
- 2 min.Add another 2 tablespoons olive oil to the pan. When hot, add the chopped onions, salt and pepper.
Cook for 1 or 2 minutes until tender.
- 3 min.Tip the other vegetables back into the pan, add a knob of butter and some chopped parsley. Mix well.
Leave to heat through and it's ready.
Remarks:Feel free to adapt this recipe using different vegetables, such as whatever you have to hand.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs with tomatoes and courgettes, How to prepare courgettes, Crispy prawn rolls, Couscous, Creamy risotto with vegetables , ... [All]
- Green cabbage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Coleslaw, Winegrowers' sausage casserole, Alsatian-style salad, Colcannon, ... [All]
- Leek: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: "Oeufs rabattus" with leeks, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Gratin du Nord, Scallop and leek pancakes, Crispy potato galette with leeks, ... [All]