Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 1 min.
- 7 min.
- 5 min.Prepare 8 scallops, dry with absorbant paper, then salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on high heat. When really hot (smoking lightly), add the scallops.
Fry briefly (1 minute) on both sides.
Transfer the scallops onto a plate and set aside.
- 1 min.
Assemble the pancakesUse a special pancake pan (crêpière), large griddle or Indian tava (chapatti pan), if you have one. Melt a knob of butter on high heat and add a pancake*...
*These are often sold ready made in France.
- 1 min.Spread some creamed leeks in the centre...
- 1 min....add the scallops...
- ...then fold the pancake up...
- 2 min....and turn it over to brown the other side for a minute or two.
Remarks:For a more economical version, slice the scallops through the middle to make the filling go further.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Leek: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Smooth mixed vegetable soup, Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Gratin du Nord, Couscous, Flamiche, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish in a sesame crust, Chestnut Fudge Cupcakes, Sicilian Epiphany Pie, Liège waffles, Pan-baked hash brown (Hash-brown casserole), ... [All]
- Scallops: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pan-fried scallops and chanterelles with Noilly Prat sauce, Scallops with fondue of leeks, Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon, Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, ... [All]