Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 1 min.
- 7 min.
- 5 min.Prepare 8 scallops, dry with absorbant paper, then salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on high heat. When really hot (smoking lightly), add the scallops.
Fry briefly (1 minute) on both sides.
Transfer the scallops onto a plate and set aside.
- 1 min.
Assemble the pancakesUse a special pancake pan (crêpière), large griddle or Indian tava (chapatti pan), if you have one. Melt a knob of butter on high heat and add a pancake*...
*These are often sold ready made in France.
- 1 min.Spread some creamed leeks in the centre...
- 1 min....add the scallops...
- ...then fold the pancake up...
- 2 min....and turn it over to brown the other side for a minute or two.
Remarks:For a more economical version, slice the scallops through the middle to make the filling go further.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Leek: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chinese Soup, Vol-au-vent, Layered Leek and Egg Gratin , Baked leek and Camembert slices, Nicholas's fish, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon chard rolls, Grandma Solange's biscuits, Nonettes, Lime (or lemon) curd, Passion fruit jellies, ... [All]
- Scallops: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Scallops with fondue of leeks, Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, Scallops with cabbage julienne, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Parcels of fish fillet in spinach, Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli, Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, Baked salmon fillet, Fresh spinach with cream, ... [All]