Step by step recipe:
- 1 hour 9 min.Prepare 200 g cooked spinach, set aside.
- 8 min.Cut 6 slices bread, remove crust and cut each slice into medium sized pieces.
Butter both sides.
- 8 min.Heat a frying pan on medium heat, when it's hot, put in bread slices.
Brown on each side.
- 30 min.Prepare scrambled eggs.
Heat spinach in the same pan with a knob of butter.
- 5 min.On the hot plates, divide out spinach, add eggs and fried bread.
Add a dash of balsamic vinegar on the eggs for a bit more punch.