Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Prepare 400 g broccoli.
- 5 min.Chop 200 g mushrooms.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Slice 200 g chicken breast (take no notice of the strange colour of this chicken breast in the photo. It was frozen and I thawed it by poaching it in chicken stock).
- 2 min.Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan then add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 8 min.Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring regularly.
Note: if the mushrooms you are using give off a lot of water, drain this off and discard it to speed up the cooking.
- 3 min.Set aside on a plate.
- 1 min.Using the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, then add the chicken.
- 8 min.Cook until lightly browned...
- 2 min....then add the broccoli, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- 5 min.
Remarks:For added flavour, squeeze lemon juice over the mushrooms after cooking.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Broccoli: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Broccoli savoury custard, Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, Sautéed Green Vegetables, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Light Broccoli Soup, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Nanou's tuna tart, Celeriac and mushroom gratin, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Rabbit civet "à la normande", Kérinou slices, ... [All]
- Chicken breast: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken breasts with tarragon, Chicken pie, Chinese Soup, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, ... [All]