Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Rinse the tomatoes and cut out the hard bit around the stalk, then cut into chunks.
If you have the time, you can also peel them.
- 10 min.
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Add 500 g minced beef...
- 5 min.---and cook, stirring frequently (break up any large lumps).
- 5 min.Then add the tomatoes and stir well.
Leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- 3 min.
- 40 min.Leave to cook uncovered until the sauce is reduced by 3/4.
Remove and discard the bayleaf, thyme and rosemary.
- 8 min.Cook the spaghetti...
- ...mix with the sauce and serve immediately.
Remarks:If fresh tomatoes are not in season, use whole tinned ones.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato meat balls, Little vegetable omelettes, Italian toast, Hot tomato sauce, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, ... [All]
- Minced beef: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Moussaka, Italian style gratin, Express chilli con carne, Gisèle's Pasties, ... [All]
- Red wine: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Oxtail Parmentier, Saucipain, Two-stage beef chuck , Upside-down Parmentier, Coq au vin, ... [All]