Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Rinse the tomatoes and cut out the hard bit around the stalk, then cut into chunks.
If you have the time, you can also peel them.
- 10 min.
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Add 500 g minced beef...
- 5 min.---and cook, stirring frequently (break up any large lumps).
- 5 min.Then add the tomatoes and stir well.
Leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- 3 min.
- 40 min.Leave to cook uncovered until the sauce is reduced by 3/4.
Remove and discard the bayleaf, thyme and rosemary.
- 8 min.Cook the spaghetti...
- ...mix with the sauce and serve immediately.
Remarks:If fresh tomatoes are not in season, use whole tinned ones.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Hot tomato sauce, Tomato ladybirds, Guacamole, Small ratatouille with , Moussaka, ... [All]
- Minced beef: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Hamburgers, Moussaka, Gisèle's Pasties, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Algerian brik rolls, ... [All]
- Red wine: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Coq au vin, Beef braised in reduced red wine, Upside-down Parmentier, Two-stage beef chuck , Eggs meurette, ... [All]
- Water: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lumberjack turnovers, Cretan Bread, Toffee apple upside-down cake, Aperitif rolls, Pilau rice, ... [All]