Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Peel the mushrooms and cut into quarters vertically.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.
- 30 min.Cook in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until the mushrooms have given off all their liquid and are starting to brown.
Remove and discard the rosemary and bits of bayleaf.
- 3 min.Chop 1 shallot.
- 7 min.Cook 400 g pasta and drain.
- 1 min.Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- 1 min.Add the mushrooms.
- 3 min.Pour in 1 glass dry white wine and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and bring to the boil.
- 2 min.Add the pasta and chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Remarks:If you don't have any white wine, you can use a glass of vegetable stock instead, or even just half a glass of water.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pasta with green asparagus, Tagliatelle with cockles, Sunday night pasta, Penne with purple artichokes, Pasta with mushrooms, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Sauce Normande (for fish), Bolognaise lasagne, Stuffed artichokes au gratin, Summer Salmon Blanquette, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cod loin with saffron, Courgettes (zuchinis) , Fish fillet in express cooking envelope, Special Parmesan baguettes, Fougasse with bacon and Comté, ... [All]