Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Peel the mushrooms and cut into quarters vertically.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.
- 30 min.Cook in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until the mushrooms have given off all their liquid and are starting to brown.
Remove and discard the rosemary and bits of bayleaf.
- 3 min.Chop 1 shallot.
- 7 min.Cook 400 g pasta and drain.
- 1 min.Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- 1 min.Add the mushrooms.
- 3 min.Pour in 1 glass dry white wine and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and bring to the boil.
- 2 min.Add the pasta and chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Remarks:If you don't have any white wine, you can use a glass of vegetable stock instead, or even just half a glass of water.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Penne with purple artichokes, Ham pasta bake, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Penne with Mushrooms, Tagliatelle with cockles, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beef Wellington, Tomato omelette, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Nanou's tuna tart, Chicken and mushroom brik rolls, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and Mimolette tart, Quick chicken curry, Warm chicken salad, Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, Tomato sauce for pizzas, ... [All]
- Dry white wine: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cheese tart, Pork chops in the oven, Melting Epoisses on toast , Artichoke hearts forestier , Rillons de Tours, ... [All]