Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Peel the mushrooms and cut into quarters vertically.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.
- 30 min.Cook in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until the mushrooms have given off all their liquid and are starting to brown.
Remove and discard the rosemary and bits of bayleaf.
- 3 min.Chop 1 shallot.
- 7 min.Cook 400 g pasta and drain.
- 1 min.Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- 1 min.Add the mushrooms.
- 3 min.Pour in 1 glass dry white wine and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and bring to the boil.
- 2 min.Add the pasta and chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Remarks:If you don't have any white wine, you can use a glass of vegetable stock instead, or even just half a glass of water.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Penne with purple artichokes, Ham pasta bake, How to cook pasta properly, Pasta with green asparagus, Penne with Mushrooms, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Breton leek and mushroom tart, Beef Wellington, Chicken pie, Pasta with mushrooms, Special Parmesan baguettes, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Feta and spinach brik pie, "Oeufs rabattus" with leeks, Fresh spinach with cream, Fish fillet with preserved lemons, Feta in olive oil with herbs, ... [All]
- Dry white wine: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Winegrowers' sausage casserole, Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, Chicken breasts with tarragon, Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage, Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce, ... [All]