Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut the 150 g smoked salmon into ribbons.
- 5 min.
- 8 min.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Pour 100 ml dry white wine into the pan and leave to reduce by 3/4.
- 5 min.Add the cream and the salmon and bring back to the boil.
- 2 min.Tip in the cooked spaghetti, the remaining grated Parmesan and mix well. Leave on low heat for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
It is ready as soon as the pasta has soaked up the cream.
Remarks:You can another type of pasta, such as tagliatelle, if you prefer.
And to drink?An Italian white wine, such as a Greco di Tufo, or simply whatever you have used in the recipe.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Spaghetti: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spaghetti with mussels and basil, Spaghetti Carbonara, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur gourmand, Baked potoatoes with herb butter or cream , Lille style chicken, Du Barry soup, Nicholas's fish, ... [All]
- Smoked salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon rillettes, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Surprise bread, Cubed salad, Cucumber and salmon salad, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Spaghetti Carbonara, Tomato tatin, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Spinach and ricotta ravioli, ... [All]