Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut the 150 g smoked salmon into ribbons.
- 5 min.
- 8 min.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Pour 100 ml dry white wine into the pan and leave to reduce by 3/4.
- 5 min.Add the cream and the salmon and bring back to the boil.
- 2 min.Tip in the cooked spaghetti, the remaining grated Parmesan and mix well. Leave on low heat for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
It is ready as soon as the pasta has soaked up the cream.
Remarks:You can another type of pasta, such as tagliatelle, if you prefer.
And to drink?An Italian white wine, such as a Greco di Tufo, or simply whatever you have used in the recipe.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Spaghetti: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Spaghetti with mussels and basil, Spaghetti Carbonara, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate ganache, Feta and spinach brik pie, Potato purée , Cherry clafoutis, Lille style chicken, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Creamy risotto with vegetables , Pesto crackers, Gratin of purple artichokes, Curried prawn risotto, Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, ... [All]
- Smoked salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Salmon rillettes, Potatoes with smoked salmon, Smoked salmon sacristains, Scandinavian cocktail, Crispy smoked salmon and herb rolls, ... [All]