Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 10 min.Cut top off courgettes, remove inner flesh with a teaspoon.
- 5 min.Discard all fibre and seeds, but keep the firm flesh, and cut into small pieces.
- 10 min.Do the same thing for tomatoes.
- Also keeping flesh.
- 3 min.Salt inside vegetables, and put upside down on a rack to drain them.
- 5 min.Cut 2 slices ham into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Cook 2 or 3 minutes, then add 1 beef stock cube, mix well.
- 5 min.Add 500 g minced beef, salt again and cook.
When it's cooked, remove and discard garlic cloves.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Add courgette pieces and herbs (rosemary, thyme and bayleaf) and leave to cook...
- 1 min.... until it's quite dry.
- 3 min.Add cooked meat, ham, mix well and taste to check seasoning. Filling is ready.
Preheat oven to 200°C or 392°F.
- 2 min.In a large oven-proof dish, put tomatos and courgettes side by side.
- 5 min.Stuff each one with filling.
- 3 min.Add 50 g grated cheese on top.
- 1 min.Put "hats" in the dish too, but not on the vegetables, so they can cook easily.
- 30 min.Put in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- 1 min.You can now put "hats" on top of vegetables, just before serving.
Remarks:You can also add cheese to filling, at the same time as ham.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Minced beef: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Italian style gratin, Gisèle's Pasties, Bolognaise lasagne, Express chilli con carne, Algerian brik rolls, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bolognaise lasagne, Ham pasta bake, Stuffed cabbage leaves, Spinach Croque-monsieur , Celeriac and mushroom gratin, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Greek salad, Breton Sandwich, Beans with tomatoes, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Piedmont salad, ... [All]