Step by step recipe:
- 4 hours 45 min.Cook 400 g beef slowly in red wine.
- 50 min.Prepare 400 g potato purée.
- 7 min.Take 4 tablespoons of the cooking juices and pour this over the meat. Mix well and reheat on low heat.
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Heat the serving plates.
Place two tablespoons of mashed potato in the centre of the plate. Arrange the meat on top and coat with sauce.
Remarks:Both the meat and potatoes can be prepared the day before, even a few days in advance.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Red wine: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Oxtail Parmentier, Beef braised in reduced red wine, Spaghetti Bolognese, Winemaker's toast, How to slow cook meat, ... [All]
- Beef : You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Roast beef "like they do it in Santa Fe", Tournedos Rossini, Home-made doner kebab, Beef braised in reduced red wine, How to slow cook meat, ... [All]
- Potato purée: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Colcannon, Two-stage beef chuck , Hachis parmentier : meat with mashed potato and cheese, Oxtail Parmentier, Potato and two ham gratin, ... [All]