Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.In a bowl, put 1 tin tuna in oil and 1 tin cream cheese.
- 3 min.Add 1 bunch chives finely cut with scissors. Mix well with a fork.
- 1 min.Add pepper to your taste.
- 10 min.Spread on thin slices of baguette, toasted if possible, and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Source:Oriane of course.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Chives: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spring Bread, Eggs meurette, Prawn salad with a crunch, Eggs with mayonnaise, Crusty cockle tart, ... [All]
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Salade Niçoise, Nanou's tuna tart, Tomato ladybirds, Avocado with Tuna, Tapenade, ... [All]
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Gravlax, Summery cheese on toast, Like a Boursin with garlic and herbs, ... [All]
- Pepper: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cured Pork Belly With Lentils, Scrambled eggs with butter-fried bread and fresh spinach, Gratin du Nord, Vegetable clafoutis, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , ... [All]