Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.In a bowl, put 1 tin tuna in oil and 1 tin cream cheese.
- 3 min.Add 1 bunch chives finely cut with scissors. Mix well with a fork.
- 1 min.Add pepper to your taste.
- 10 min.Spread on thin slices of baguette, toasted if possible, and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Source:Oriane of course.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato ladybirds, Cucumber and salmon salad, Tapenade, Pan bagnat, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, ... [All]
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Gravlax, Surf and turf club sandwich, Summery cheese on toast, Avocado with gravlax, ... [All]
- Chives: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tahitian style fish, Colcannon, Crunchy spring salad, Rosemary steamed fish, Tomato and cream cheese terrine, ... [All]